By Andrew J Connolly,Walter E. Finkbeiner,Philip C. Ursell,Richard L. Davis
- Material is split into sections for ease of use: a handbook overlaying particular post-mortem approaches, biosafety, iteration of post-mortem experiences, practise of demise certificate, and different crucial topics; and an atlas, geared up via organ process, which captures the looks of the total spectrum of post-mortem findings.
- Offers extended insurance of microscopic histopathology.
- Includes a bankruptcy on performing distinct dissection procedures that is probably not coated in the course of a customary residency.
- Examines very important techniques, resembling post-mortem images and radiology, microscopic exam, supplemental laboratory experiences, and different investigative approaches.
- Addresses the latest legal, social, and moral issues relating to autopsies, in addition to caliber development and assurance.
- Presents greater than six hundred full-color photographs depicting universal gross and microscopic post-mortem findings for each a part of the body.
- Correlates pathologic findings with their medical causes to increase diagnostic accuracy.
- Improved images in the Atlas part supply larger visible understanding.
- Additional on-line features include dissection video clips demonstrating post-mortem concepts; downloadable, commonplace varieties for post-mortem reviews; and calculators for regular organ and physique weights and measures.
- Expert seek advice book model integrated with purchase. This enhanced book experience offers entry to all the textual content, figures, pictures, video clips, varieties, calculators, and references from the e-book on quite a few devices.
Read Online or Download Autopsy Pathology: A Manual and Atlas E-Book PDF
Best physician & patient books
A mainstay for pathology residents, Autopsy Pathology is designed with a uniquely combined manual and atlas format that offers modern day such a lot whole assurance of appearing, studying, and reporting autopsy examinations. This lasting and worthy scientific reference publication bargains a practical, step by step approach to discussing not just the fundamentals of the area of expertise, however the functionality of specialised post-mortem techniques in addition.
Dr. Uzoma Nwosu’s consultant to Chi meditation brought from the Igbos of Africa can help you in finding your peace. find out how you could connect to the earth via your respiring and effort during this interactive guide.
This new and increased version is aimed without delay on the studying wishes of pupil nurses and is exclusive in that context. while there are lots of prime quality books to be had for educational examine in palliative care this is often at the moment the one one who balances a powerful academic concentration for constructing nursing perform with an realizing of the actual wishes of pupil nurses.
"I want Sue’s ebook used to be on hand whilst i used to be being affected by my Mother’s Alzheimer’s; it will have positioned made it “easier” for us to make feel of what was once taking place to my mom. i didn't understand something approximately dementia or Alzheimer's prior to my mom used to be clinically determined. all of the indicators have been there: no longer with the ability to describe what she went to the shop for, getting misplaced, and wondering the right way to do issues she did her entire lifestyles.
- The Hand: Anatomy, Examination, and Diagnosis
- Sparks and Taylor's Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual
- Teaching Medical Professionalism: Supporting the Development of a Professional Identity
- Law, Ethics, & Bioethics for the Health Professions
Extra resources for Autopsy Pathology: A Manual and Atlas E-Book