By Basil J. Zitelli,Sara C McIntire,Andrew J Nowalk
Through six bestselling versions, Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric actual Diagnosis, by means of Drs. Basil J. Zitelli, Sara C. McIntire, and Andrew J. Nowalk, has been the best atlas of pediatric diagnosis for citizens and physicians. hundreds of thousands of top quality medical photos are paired with authoritative medical content material, overlaying either universal and unusual pediatric problems. broad revisions all through convey this encyclopedic source totally brand new, aiding you hone your visible exam talents and increase your diagnostic accuracy.
- Features more than 2,500 colour photographs supplemented through explanatory textual content, laboratory checks, and imaging.
- Emphasizes pertinent historical components, exam ideas, visible findings, and diagnostic methods.
Read or Download Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis E-Book: Expert Consult - Online PDF
Similar physician & patient books
A mainstay for pathology residents, Autopsy Pathology is designed with a uniquely combined manual and atlas format that offers modern day so much whole assurance of acting, examining, and reporting autopsy examinations. This lasting and worthy scientific reference booklet bargains a practical, step by step approach to discussing not just the fundamentals of the distinctiveness, however the functionality of specialised post-mortem approaches besides.
Dr. Uzoma Nwosu’s consultant to Chi meditation brought from the Igbos of Africa might help you in finding your peace. find out how you could connect to the earth via your respiring and effort during this interactive guide.
This new and elevated variation is aimed at once on the studying wishes of pupil nurses and is exclusive in that context. when there are various prime quality books to be had for educational learn in palliative care this can be presently the single person who balances a powerful academic concentration for constructing nursing perform with an knowing of the actual wishes of pupil nurses.
"I want Sue’s publication used to be to be had while i used to be suffering from my Mother’s Alzheimer’s; it'll have positioned made it “easier” for us to make experience of what was once taking place to my mom. i didn't be aware of whatever approximately dementia or Alzheimer's earlier than my mom used to be clinically determined. all of the indicators have been there: no longer having the ability to describe what she went to the shop for, getting misplaced, and wondering find out how to do issues she did her entire lifestyles.
- Medizinphilosophie oder philosophische Medizin?: Philosophisch-ethische Beiträge zu Herausforderungen technisierter Medizin (Medizin und Philosophie) (German Edition)
- Antiquity as the Source of Modernity: Freedom and Balance in the Thought of Montesquieu and Burke
- Communication Case Studies for Health Care Professionals, Second Edition: An Applied Approach
- Nursing Diagnosis Manual Planning, Individualizing, and Documenting Client Care
- The Psychiatry of Palliative Medicine: The Dying Mind
- A Flourishing Practice?
Additional info for Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis E-Book: Expert Consult - Online